Friday, March 19, 2010

My BOYS!!! They are amazing.
















Bryton's love for "riggin" and Porter's love for doing thoughtful things for his aunt Tenille came together to create a grocery elavator. Walking up three flights of stairs is a pain in the butt. Especially with heavy groceries and a 2 year old that climbs stairs with alot of caution. So, when I took the boys to get some junk food, Bryton INSISTED on a rope. He is very persuassive. We got home and within minutes the 2 genious's create a smart way to save alot of stairs and heavy carrying. The boys are so smart. I can't believe how stupid i have been not using a rope and laundry basket should have been obvious to me. Thanks Boys this was the best part of your visit. I miss you all and the memories of our grocery store shopping is in my heart for always.

No comments:

Post a Comment